The livestream was a great format for communicating with the playerbase.
Communicating upcoming changes via streams like the one BHVR just did was a great move. Regardless of content, I think everyone can agree that it's better to have info on the direction of the game BEFORE we hit the PTB so the devs can get feedback quicker. Thank you BHVR for the increased transparency, please do more streams like this in the future.
Comments
Wholeheartedly agree.
While I wasn't able to watch all of it, I did catch portions and rewatched some parts later.
Very refreshing to see so many faces from both the frontlines as well as behind the scenes and get an idea of what's coming.
Keep it up! 😁
It would be also helpful to bring out some Fog Whisperers or big content creators out to talk about their input on upcoming changes too.
I dont see much difference in streaming over releasing a dev note in before.
Yeah i just watched the VOD and i thought the stream was really good. I've been feeling quite negative about the game since July and that it's felt like the devs haven't been listening but streams like this remind me that they do. They addressed a ton of stuff about the anti-systems and it was generally an enjoyable watch.
I’d rather that not happen, considering how many streamers purposely exaggerate stuff because clickbait = $$$ for them.
Kinda takes me back to how they announced changes in the old days.