New changes from todays community stream
I just wanna say you guys did amazing on todays stream. All the changes that were proposed seem absolutely fantastic and I cannot wait to test them on the PTB
I have just 2 points I want to bring up.
1. I think its worth bringing it up cause it remains unchanged from the previous test of this feature, I do think 30 seconds basekit on the unhook protection might just too much, just cause I think in a situation where you might need to tunnel out someone, 30 seconds might be too long to wait. I think making it somewhere between 15-20 seconds is good, it allows enough time to protect the survivor while also allowing decent progress to be made in the game should the killer be tunneling out someone. I do think again 30 seconds is too long so I think bringing it down to around 15-20 seconds would be fine
2. I think Skull Merchant should still get her rework, regardless of the potentially positive feedback she may get from this PTB. I do think the main issue with her is her core design is unappealing to most players, and I think the rework that we've briefly seen would be amazing for her and I think would overall appeal to more players
I hope you guys take the time to read and consider what im saying. Thank you guys so much I love you and the work you guys do <3
Comments
The final thing I forgot to mention is to perhaps reconsider the bloodlust deactivating upon using a power, I say only lock it to specific killers like Blight, Spirit, Dark Lord, etc etc. That way trap killers like Trapper, or other killers can use their power still
The skull merchant buffs won't do much in the end as her stealth will be singificantly weaker and the drones in the loops are just boring. I don't know. I hoped they will gather the main points of feedback - leave her as trap and don't give her range attack. But currently the main issue of SM is how ez her drones are to counter and those 10 % faster rotation won't do much difference.
Great job bhvr! Can't wait for the changes.