How many hours do you typically play a day?
I typically dont play much DBD anymore sadly, due to my growing family :) However, when I do play on my days off I play anywhere from 3-6 hours. Still one of my favorite games ever!
I typically dont play much DBD anymore sadly, due to my growing family :) However, when I do play on my days off I play anywhere from 3-6 hours. Still one of my favorite games ever!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play more than 60 hours a week probably. It's too much I know.
less than an hour a month actually, I'm just here to see what people see and think and to try and help solve problems
If I return to “regular sessions”, it’s few hours each day 2-3 times in a week
If I doing occasional sessions, it’s more like I’m gonna play for one day in two weeks but it’s gonna be 20-30 matches at least
I feel like the basic DBD game for me is a 1-3 hours at max. I did no life a lot with the Halloween event because the BP bonus and did 6+ hours many times, but I feel like it was artificial and only because it is attractive to a person that still have much to unlock to get the opportunity to do it faster.
I play everyday unless my work schedule is weird or I'm out of town or something like that. It's usually 5 hours on work days and maybe 8 on off days, but it also depends on whether friends are available to play. If I have a day of jumping from party to party I can get sucked into 10 hour sessions.