Survivor perks.

We need more funny perks like scene partner or bardic. lol I was in a match and couldn't stop laughing hearing feng min scream constantly. lmao!

Comments

  • I guess "fun" is in the eye of the beholder…

    I think I lost more games to a Stevegul than any other perk, since a bad scream blows cover, prevents unhooks and so on.

    Scene Partner is btw one of those perks where i dont understand the Survivor playerbase.

    Perks like DS are claimed by so many as completly unplayable cause it only lasts 4 seconds but are willingly to throw whole games because this perk is annoying.

    If my memory is right I even think their were tons of chat about the old ultimate weapon where many players claimed the "permanent" screaming gave them headachse but are now running scene partner.

    Would be happy to get a feedback why this perks is funny.

  • @Leon_van_Straken said:

    I guess "fun" is in the eye of the beholder…

    I think I lost more games to a Stevegul than any other perk, since a bad scream blows cover, prevents unhooks and so on.

    Scene Partner is btw one of those perks where i dont understand the Survivor playerbase.

    Perks like DS are claimed by so many as completly unplayable cause it only lasts 4 seconds but are willingly to throw whole games because this perk is annoying.

    If my memory is right I even think their were tons of chat about the old ultimate weapon where many players claimed the "permanent" screaming gave them headachse but are now running scene partner.

    Would be happy to get a feedback why this perks is funny.

    There are two kinds of people.

    The people who use the funny haha perks.

    And the hardcore meta followers.