Iridescent Remnant not lasting for 12 seconds

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The Iridescent Remnant Add-On for the Animatronic doesn't last as long as what it is in the description, from testing I could find it only lasts for 8 seconds

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Play The Animatronic with the Iridescent Remnant Add-On.

VIDEO:

GIF_20251022_113856_730.gif

PLAYER LOGS:

Comments

  • I believe it's because it activates as soon as you begin the teleport to the security door (and starts 12 seconds from that time), and not when you exit, which I've noticed when playing against this addon as survivor before (ie. pallets will block and then a few seconds later Springtrap comes out of the door).So by the time you exit the door you only have about 8-9 seconds left on it. Not sure if that's intended or not, but that's why the duration looks shorter from the killer perspective.