The Decimated Borgo Realm

Recently, we released a quality-of-life update that adjusted how pallets were laid out across certain Realms. We'd love to dig into the specifics of what you like and don't like to help inform future adjustments.

In this thread, let's focus on The Decimated Borgo Realm. How do you feel about the quantity of pallets here? Are there specific areas you feel have too many or not enough pallets? Share your feedback here - the more specific and detailed you can be, the better! Bonus points if you can share screenshots!

And as for this poll, overall, how do you feel about the current state of pallets in The Decimated Borgo Realm?

Comments

  • Shattered Square was already well balanced with it's pallet quantity.
    Now it's another one where you can mindlessly drop pallets and connect weaker loops with another week one, then a strong one…
    A 50/50 is not a 50/50 if it connects to other loops.

    Also the double pallets are the worst thing you guys could've cooked since Greenville Square was added and now it feels like a plague that's bleeding to the other realms. A lot of killers powers, like Wesker's, is completely useless on them.

    To finish the real issue with this realm is Forgotten Ruins.
    It's cool to have a vertical map like that, but always having the gates at the exactly same spots, always 4 gens in the open and 3 in the dudgeon… damn!
    This map doesn't needed more pallets, but a fix for the two issues presented above.

  • I'll be saying the same message in each of the pallet forums including Forgotten Borgo, because it has universally applied to my matches since the update.

    Unless I'm playing a killer with a dedicated pallet shredding build with Brutal and Fire Up, ala Shadow Dance Wraith, Iri Button Legion, Nemesis or Hair Brush Myers, the experience of playing the killers I enjoy (M1) has been miserable. Even when I do play a pallet shredding build, I still find I lose more of my matches because I can't dedicate enough of my perk load out to gen slowdown.

    All in all, the pallet density update has felt like an excessive punishment to players who like to use M1 killers.

1 2 ›