I have lost half of my killers
I am writing on here because i need help because after they did the account merger i lost half of my killers and it is asking me to buy them again
I am writing on here because i need help because after they did the account merger i lost half of my killers and it is asking me to buy them again
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am presuming this is related to cross progression via the BHVR account?
If that is the case, there could be a number of reasons - family shared content, content on the Switch platform etc.
We have an FAQ where you might be able to find the answer to your issue, if not though that page is also our Player Support site and opening a ticket there will enable the team to help you.
Cross-Progression FAQ – Dead by Daylight