Bloodweb error

P51020-163440.jpg

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

While Im playing dbd on my boyfriend's ps5 from my dbd account and trying to boost my bloodweb Im always getting an error and the game sends me to the starting screen. This is happens when Im playing on another ps5 but not mine.

I don't want to be informed about the game error , being redirected somewhere and expecting to play dbd and not looking every time at the main game screen while Im leveling up bloodweb

PLATFORM: PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Launch your dbd account on another PS5
  2. Try to change any perks on any killer and boost your bloodweb
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I think this is happening to everybody because of the AWS outage. I have been able to find matches intermittently but it seems to have gotten worse now to the point it keeps kicking me to the main menu. My Bloodweb is also completely broken and whenever I try to spend BP I’m sent back to the main menu.

    I’ve also just ran out of Arcane Dousing Rods on Vittorio so this is awful timing as I need to use my BP. 😅