No network connection
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: cant load the game, it says no network connection but I do have connection.
PLATFORM: PS5
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments
I'm getting "No network connection" and "EAC couldn't initialise" errors. Started about 10 minutes ago.
having the same issue cannot play game.
"EAC couldn't initialize" and "No network connection"
Having the same issue on xbox
Having this issue on Steam as well
same issue here as of 12:46 keeps saying no internet connection
adding here but seems to be a global issue no dbd related, other apps such as RING cameras are also down
Amazon Web Services is down and they host a lot of stuff worldwide.
I am having a similar issue. It starts with EAC not initializing, and if I keep clicking space bar while the error screen is up, it will keep retrying and after a few EAC not initialized errors, the no network connection error shows up and it keeps trying to reconnect, with no luck
Been having the same issue here as well for the last hour
It's back up now
Have the same problem from around 2 hours. I'm trying to fix this.
There's nothing for you to fix. Amazon Web Services is down, took out a lot of things, though they look to be coming back up now (hopefully)
Nearly 3pm same issue on os5
It worked for a while in the early afternoon but now there are several other errors
There is unfortunately an issue with AWS that's affecting several services, this being one of them.