Anti camping
I think devs need to adjust twins with victor. He shouldn't be able to camp hook. Lately ive been having twin matches where they will place victor infront of hook knowing we won't get anti camp meter progress
I think devs need to adjust twins with victor. He shouldn't be able to camp hook. Lately ive been having twin matches where they will place victor infront of hook knowing we won't get anti camp meter progress
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait, you've been having Twins matches?
Matches? Plural? Against Twins?
I just love kidnapping victor lol. Twins is such a funny killer.
I thought they added anticamp to victor in his last update. Must be a new bug
Victor is supposed to trigger anti camp, and if he isn't, thats a bug