"Basic" Profile Badges Please!!

Hello BHVR!

Can you please release like, BASIC Badges for each Killer/Survivor? Especially those that don't have one yet? I'm a Dredge player, and there is not a SINGLE Dredge Badge that I can put on my profile. I'm sure he isn't the only Killer/Survivor without one.

Honestly, I can't believe this isn't something we have already. You would think basic Badges for Killer/Survivors would have released with the feature…but alas, it did not.

So can we please get a Badge for every Killer/Survivor? I want to show off my Dredge pride! Thanks!

Comments

  • @ZeroEthics said:

    Hello BHVR!

    Can you please release like, BASIC Badges for each Killer/Survivor? Especially those that don't have one yet? I'm a Dredge player, and there is not a SINGLE Dredge Badge that I can put on my profile. I'm sure he isn't the only Killer/Survivor without one.

    Honestly, I can't believe this isn't something we have already. You would think basic Badges for Killer/Survivors would have released with the feature…but alas, it did not.

    So can we please get a Badge for every Killer/Survivor? I want to show off my Dredge pride! Thanks!

    Dredge has a badge from Overgrowth. Also the devs have stated that thats one of the P100 rewards planned.

  • As far as those p100 badges go, i think they mentioned the badges getting rarities betwee prestiges leading up to the p100 badge itself. So yea they are coming but have been delayed maybe january / february

  • @CompetitifDBD said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/458890/basic-profile-badges-please

    Dredge has a badge from Overgrowth. Also the devs have stated that thats one of the P100 rewards planned.

    Yea, but I just want Dredge. Regular, one eye, turkey-neck Dredge. BASIC killer Badges, in the store. Anyone who comes to the game and starts playing should be able to get a Badge for their respective Killer or Survivor. Just my 2 cents :)