ANIMATRONIC HAYWIRE PERK

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I dont believe the perk works as designed, or is just not properly explained.

PLATFORM: Xbox

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I was using the perk "haywire" in an online match paired with the perk remember me. I thought the exit gate would regress all the way down to 0 if no one was working on it but instead they opened the door a little quicker than i thought so i thought the issue was remember me and haywire are bugged together. Then I just went into a custom lobby and if you 99% a gate it only seems to regress a certain amount down to about 75 to 80% yet that is not what the perk states.

VIDEO: N/A

PLAYER LOGS: N/A

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Haywire is working as intended. According to the description of the perk, once an exit gate goes past 80% progress, it will start to regress at 100% if not interacted with.

    The confusion comes from the perk being vague at how much the exit gates regress. The gates do kot regress to 0%, but only back to the threshold of 80%. The gates have to be above 80% to regress but won't regress below 80% because it has to be above 80% to regress.