The Burnout is Real

I never thought I would ever be burnt out from DBD. In almost 5k hours, I finally uninstalled for my own mental health. Killer is no longer satisfying bc I keep getting Comp Survivors with every tryhard build imaginable. I queue in for Survivor get hooked first and die off first hook bc my Survivors are incompetent and cant be bothered to unhook me. Plus the event is a copy/paste of last year and none of my mains got skins so 🤷‍♂️

Comments

  • First of all, same as killer, non stop comp sweats. I play on Steam so I can actually see on their profile that they are comp players :D

    2nd of all… Either your teammates are so incompetent like you said, or… the killer is such a comp tryhard that they just proxy the hook and tunnel you straight of it…

    There is just no winning/fun at the top bracket of MMR.

  • @Munky said:

    First of all, same as killer, non stop comp sweats. I play on Steam so I can actually see on their profile that they are comp players :D

    2nd of all… Either your teammates are so incompetent like you said, or… the killer is such a comp tryhard that they just proxy the hook and tunnel you straight of it…

    There is just no winning/fun at the top bracket of MMR.

    EXACTLY I have terrible luck when it comes to solo queue, my experience has just been miserable on either side

  • Yeah making both sides more tolerable in a casual sense really is what this game needs rn. It's why so many people avoid it like the plague.