What is the logic with this matchmaking?
Hi! Very new player here and i'm just wondering is there any kind of "balanced" matchmaking system in this game? Cuz I really dont see how this is balanced in any way as a new player, playin as both killer and survivor i am facing some ultra sweatlords that I have totally 0 chance against, I've won some games as killer yes against opponents at my skill level (its like 3 games i've had against my level) but holy sweet jesus Im literally forced to ragequit more or less most of my games because I have 0 chance against a very mildly coordinated survivor team. I mean sure skill does matter but am I really supposed to face a full team of level 100 prestige players as a very new player? I do wanna enjoy this game but it's really difficult to learn (and really feel 0 incentive to spend money on other characters) when you get to face extremely skilled people from the very start of your journey…. Not asking for tips&tricks already watched alot of guides on YT i'm merely asking about if there is any matchmaking merits.
Comments
Prestige is just flex but most prestige players have around 1k hours but they arent worst only thing what p100 means is he gets addons like syrange or styptic,bnp almost every bloodweb so they dont play without items with strong addons which can be annoying if you get multiple of them in lobby. Worst are coordinated teams especialy swf because they can make saves and bodyblocks or synergy perks and addons which normal soloq cant. Look you get hook and go to corner of map where is survivor with nearly finished gen and if its swf they know where the nearly progressed gen is so they go there and finished even if they are across the map and have no info from perk where most progressed gen is this is something soloq cant do and many swf are sweaty as p100 blight,nurse mains so if you are getting them in multiple matches Im not surprised you are frustrated and you would rather go play something else.