I'm just trying to be more outwardly active on here rather than reading from the shadows XD You guys need to know that we are here and we are listening Merry Christmas
@Giddawid said:
I'm just trying to be more outwardly active on here rather than reading from the shadows XD You guys need to know that we are here and we are listening Merry Christmas
thats great its really nice to see all these people getting answers and responses really love this new direction
Thank you! A lot of the time, people have really great ideas but don't necessarily expand upon them enough. Being able to prod them in the right direction gives us a lot of really great info that I can take back to the team and discuss.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm just trying to be more outwardly active on here rather than reading from the shadows XD You guys need to know that we are here and we are listening
Merry Christmas 
thats great its really nice to see all these people getting answers and responses really love this new direction
Thank you! A lot of the time, people have really great ideas but don't necessarily expand upon them enough. Being able to prod them in the right direction gives us a lot of really great info that I can take back to the team and discuss.
I enjoy when devs/community leaders take time to address the plebs. (Even if I don't necessarily don't get contacted much myself uwu)
Plebs......Please stop, my skull hurts now
I don't mean in the gaming context. I mean it as in the lesser folk. >.>