I have some questions
How is legion bad some players like him others say he's too weak I'm confused about that part? My next question is kinda dumb I should know how to do this on pc but he it is how do I drop players I can't seem to do it what button is it? And my next question is this is Thanatophobia and nurses calling with Sloppy Butcher perks good on spirit? Thx.....
Tagged:
Community Manager
Comments
The Legion is not a weak killer, but has been discussed on the dev streams as somebody who would be getting reworked to make for a more enjoyable experience on both sides.
You drop players using the R key, which is the same for dropping an item.
As for perks, try them out! If they don't work for you, then you can always switch them out for something else
Ok thanks
Thanatphobia is weak in general, sloppy butcher is good
That's the whole explanation.