Question about legion.
What is so bad about legion I hear players say hes weak and other players say he is fun to play as I'm confused? Also is his perks good? And one more thing should I get legion or spirit with 9000 shards cause I'm almost there not quite there but I'm getting closer!!!! I have about 5k shards but I'm getting closer to 9000 shards soon.... THX...
Tagged:
Community Manager
Comments
I just want to be sure I don't want to wast my shards I'm thinking of getting spirit but I just want to be sure I won't wast them on a killer that I might regret getting?
@jackkn12 I'm going to send you a private message and hopefully that will help you make up your mind
Much as I like the Legion, I recommend the Spirit if you want more mind game potential. If you want to be a edgy teen able to YEET over pallets, then the Legion is for you.
Ok thanks