BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: the legion during feral frenzy bug

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

i was playing as the legion, during feral frenzy someone dropped a pallet but didn't stun me i activated the feral frenzy to vault over the pallet but they blinded me by a flashlight.

during the blindness i tried to vault or destroy the pallet but the pallet was coming back up and dropping again for every time i pressed space then i realized i am in unlimited feral frenzy but in regular speed if i hit the survivors they got deep wound and after that i could down them.

the pallet stopped restarting after the survivor stunned me but i was still in feral frenzy until they were killed as the last survivor

VIDEO: i didn't record any footage

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • I encountered the same issue, however, I was playing the halloween event and any space bar interactions were bugged after, I entered the void but could not get out after that and was stuck there. Never got to get out of the permanent power or the void as survivors simply did not enter and finished gens then escaped.

  • Just happened to me today idk hope I don't get wrongfully banned for this because I ain't cheating