I'm Laughing
So, I'm David King, running No Mither, and we're against the Legion. Well okay, last round I didn't even get hooked once with a Legion and had No Mither on, so I was confident in my abilities. I get hooked twice, the second time he was patrolling.
My mother says, "He's camping, just not face camping."
So, in all my glory, I say, "Face me, you coward."
And at that exact moment.
He stops patrolling.
And looks at me.
And I'm laughing because it's probably the CIA agent in my phone or smth.
My mother says, "He's camping, just not face camping."
So, in all my glory, I say, "Face me, you coward."
And at that exact moment.
He stops patrolling.
And looks at me.
And I'm laughing because it's probably the CIA agent in my phone or smth.
Comments
They're onto you. Your mother included. She's one of THEM.
She's probably not even you mother. Just an agent they planted to report on you 24/7. You THINK she's your mother, because they imprinted fake memories in your brain.
If you think I'm joking: have you ever seen a REAL mother who actually knows what "facecamping" means?
You got an aweseome mother then
This thread reminds me of that one Black Mirror Episode where you make all the choices.