What Killer needs an update/rework the most?

These are the killers I've heard the most complaints about, especially within my friend group so

Comments

  • I think Merchant is in the most desperate need of it, but they all could use updates honestly, of varying degrees.

  • Id also say xeno / ghoul / nurse / houndmaster

  • @MechaSandvich said:

    I think Merchant is in the most desperate need of it, but they all could use updates honestly, of varying degrees.

    I agree.

    Hag and Trapper (especially Trapper) both would benefit from buffs that would help them overcome their weaknesses.

    That said... Given the track record BHVR has with these (Skull Merchant previews and Myers), I would rather keep Hag outdated. Better than tacking on a pointless dash.

    Trapper can get buffs tho.

  • Several of these guys need updating, but Skull Merchant needs it urgently.

  • @MechaSandvich said:

    I think Merchant is in the most desperate need of it, but they all could use updates honestly, of varying degrees.

    agreed, I clicked her but then saw all and decided why not

    but devs do please take your time on this and no in case you thought this was sarcasm it is not I genuinely want you to take your time

  • @Sinndica said:

    These are the killers I've heard the most complaints about, especially within my friend group so

    Way too many bugged, really weak, really busted killers. Ik its an assym game but damn, like majority of the roster needs changes.

  • Mascot / face of the game, yet has been trash-tier since release. Why.

  • @Sinndica said:

    These are the killers I've heard the most complaints about, especially within my friend group so

    so we forgetting about how ghost face is one of the worst killers in this current meta ??😔I love ghost face tho