Thoughts on Alien Earth **SPOILERS LIKELY AHEAD**
Please don't click (YES MR MUSHWIN I MEAN YOU) if you haven't seen it all, or like me you was out, but read reviews etc.
When I saw the small teaser, I was excited. The very first episode, I did see a lot of similar things to Alien, watching the first episode I was intrigued and yes the the Synthetic Kirsh (is Mickey from Scream 2 as one of the killers - not seen it? do so!) I was well, I mean sick kids into adult syn bodies I was a little like, okay will roll with it, but I mean couldn't they of done sick adults new bodies? I feel in the series would of been more believable and well, giving childs adult bodies as more as less super heros I wasn't a fan of. Lacking the horror that the franchise movie gave us, was more science that didn't make sense, esp when it came to Wendy and her weird talking and communicating with the Aliens. Also ######### was all that with the cat! Jonesy would of spun in his kitty grave (unless he is still here idk) three episodes featured on the same rescue mission that not the syn or team was really able to do, and that whole crash and some didn't even feel it?? I liked the different alien species etc and dolly the sheep made an appearance lol (jk) To me, was a lot of kids running around in human bodies not knowing what to do, the science research part I felt wasn't much explained, by episode 4 I just gave up, wasn't enough of the film horror or suspense for me. Some things like visuals and sounds etc was good, also if wish to see Wendy's brother in something els, he was Joe in Alien Earth but he did a grea British sort of dark humour series called End of the f***ing world :)
Comments