We need a fix for Slideshow by Daylight on consoles

It's practically unplayable at this point. It gives me a headache and is just plain aggravating. Devs, I implore you to work on an optimization only patch ASAP. 

Comments

  • I'm not sure what exactly the devs are doing, but they are working/planing to optimise dbd in several future updates if I'm not mistaken.
    @Giddawid has probably more information about that
  • Just make sure the connection is good before you play, I usually have to quit a few lobbies before I find an acceptable one. Anything in the red or even above 120-130 will absolutely be unplayable .

  • I wouldn't be able to give you a definitive ETA but we are working hard on optimisation <3

  • The fix is called PC :smile:

  • I hope the DbD Devs already asked Sony for a Ps5 DevelopersKit. I Love dbd and i want to play it at the Next gen Console. 

    Ok Microsoft for x box Scorpio as well. Give Console Crossplay! 

    (Rumours say there will be stream avaible for next-gen consoles or nextnextgen maybe at that point ppl can have the same account for pc and console. )


  • Master said:

    The fix is called PC :smile:

    I'm pretty sure this is the only way. I've seen console games get nice performance upgrades before but in general they're still sub-optimal if they started out bad. I get a feeling DBD will only ever be able to improve so much without a complete rework.
  • Master said:

    The fix is called PC :smile:

    I'm pretty sure this is the only way. I've seen console games get nice performance upgrades before but in general they're still sub-optimal if they started out bad. I get a feeling DBD will only ever be able to improve so much without a complete rework.
    The sad part though is that console can run games perfectly and beautifully just like pc. Just since this game came from PC, it's harder to do for some reason.