Firecrackers destroy hag traps.
Figured it might be useful to know. I stumbled across this in a trial.
That is all. You can go about your business now.
That is all. You can go about your business now.
Comments
Any source of light from a survivor will destroy them which is so damn dumb. She has enough to deal with as is.
Should be able throw them like Diversion
shshshsh
So i guess it also burns Nurse and Wraithy boi right?
Firecracker AND Party Starter.
Yea I found this out playing Hag one day. Chase a survivor to a pallet where I had a trap on the other side. They dropped the party starter as I faked breaking the pallet. It blinded me and then they ran but I could teleport. When my vision came back I saw my trap was gone.
I wouldn't recommend using them to disable traps though. It's a one time use, better for blinding/stunning the killer. Though I guess if you are desperate to destroy a trap it could work.
Try using it on a cloaked wraith they never expect it.
Yes because using a one time use item to destroy a ability that can be used multiple times is a problem, it's not like a survivor can't just be smart and use a flashlight instead.
It's not an issue that they can be destroyed. It is the way in which they are destroyed that I take issue with. Why would shining light on a rune craved into the ground break it? At least the firecrackers actually make more sense as they could be reasoned to disturb the ground. You can also just crouch through them, or set them off on maximum range and be relatively safe, but that takes forethought to do. Yet, shining a flashlight on the ground just destroying it makes very little sense. It would make more sense if it highlighted that the trap was there.
Who would use firecrackers on the trap in the first place?
If the hag drops numerous traps near a hooked survivor, trip it, and see if she teleports then drop it, maybe?
Light makes Entity magic go ouchie bye-bye - or a certain flavour of Entity magic, anyway. Presumably whatever magic ingredient makes the Wraith and Nurse vulnerable is also part of the traps.
Yes but do you always bring a firecracker and do you get a Hag when bringing said firecracker though? I've not seen one in a chest since event ended.
But no, I almost never take items.
And I don't always face hag.
People don't always bring flashlights, or always face hag, wraith, or nurse, but sometimes things come together.
Some tactics are going to be situational, but handy, I reckon .
Maybe surprise a hard camper, or make a save with them?