A few Clown add-on rework suggestions
- Robin Feather - Direct hitting a survivor with an Afterpiece Tonic bottle when they are 12 meters or farther away from your initial throwing position causes them to suffer from Oblivious for 60 seconds
- Spirit of Hartshorn - While Invigorated become Undetectable for 12 seconds. Invigoration no longer grants Haste
- Cigar Box - While Invigorated see the auras of survivors within 12 meters of you location. Decrease Haste gained while Invigorated by 5%
- Red Head's Pinky Finger - After hitting a survivor with a basic attack while they are Intoxicated and you are Invigorated gain 1 token. When the exit gates are powered all survivors suffer from a 1% Hindered speed penalty for every token earned for 60 seconds. Tokens cannot be earned while the exit gates are powered. Tokens cap at 20.
Comments
I feel like I made Robin Feather & Cork Stopper's ranges too strict, those could be a little more generous.🤔
I feel like I made Cigar Box too mediocre so I've returned to rewrite it's effect.
You can edit your original post by pressing the three dots instead of commenting a ton also we should revert back to og VHS Porn