So when does Karsue get nerfed?
Her scream has no cool-down so it can just constantly be used plus after that she just damage you in head form with a broken hit-box that even not running in a straight won't counter. To remove the leech is fine but like...it doesn't change the fact she can still down you even while your removing it instead of it canceling the leech then she down you. I won't lie...I would rather face Ghoul because Karsue sucks to face against I played her just to earn her adept and might again just for her personal achievement but after that I'm good because I don't want people to suffer because they have to face her for the twelfth time.
Comments
She screams? I've seen her with a case of barfies. Otherwise, there is nothing she does that other killers don't. Basically.
While the Krasue does spit, not scream, her cooldowns are nonexistent, allowing her to spam without penalty consistently.
3 hits with the yak blotch? 3...count 'em. Direct hits no less.
Plus once hit with her spit...scream thing your fully at tier 1 meaning boom accept the fact your gonna die.