Were the milestones removed?
When the new rift dropped today I noticed that we didn't have the milestones tab in the quests menu anymore. Is this a bug or were they just flat out removed?
When the new rift dropped today I noticed that we didn't have the milestones tab in the quests menu anymore. Is this a bug or were they just flat out removed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I saw that this morning, too, but after logging in again a moment ago I now see the milestones.
Sweet!
I was on an absurd escape streak during my gameplay today and milestones were missing.
Just logged in….nothing counted.
10/10
Ooh, so it is a bug.
I was thinking they removed them lol.