Getting kicked from games

I was playing killer earlier and close to end game twice in a row and both times the game bugged out and kicked me because of dedicated server, since I got kicked I also received a dc penalty. Then trying to play survivor with my friends 30 minutes later, waited 10 minutes to infinitely load into a match, no kicking because of dedicated server or loading us in. We all had to restart our game. Why is this issue happening. Also all my stuff is up to date.

Comments

  • It could have been chearers, cheaters usually crash the servers at endgame if they are in a losing position.

  • @AdamZ said:

    It could have been chearers, cheaters usually crash the servers at endgame if they are in a losing position.

    They can do it from a winning position too, they still get the escape points and all their earned BP while the killer loses everything so they do it out of spite.