Do you think DBD will have horses or vehicles in the future?
These gifs were created by fans.
These gifs were created by fans.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So only the Killers get horses or vehicles? No thanks…
I hope so, though I dont want to pallet stun the horse like that 😭
As a mobility thing for a killer maybe? I guess? That's all I can think of for how it might work and that seems like a recipe for a mobility disaster.
You can play killer, too?
doublepost
But it's a cursed horse with red glowing eyes who want to kill you!
Or an armored horse?