Does pallets density update affected all map realms?
I don't know if it's paranoia or what, but it seems to me... or have changes affected every map and realm?
On Nostromo and Eyrie, I started noticing pallets in spaces where there shouldn't have been any way before. Badham feels especially odd. Either it seems even bigger, or there are more pallets between the buildings.
I wonder if other people experience the same thing, or if this is just a weird prejudice in my head.
Tagged:
Maps
Comments
It didn't change the way pallets appear, but it definitely changed some structures that can appear on maps. Now, for example, toba can appear t wall, ormond jungle gym, etc. I found it interesting that some maps that weren't listed in the update notes also have something changed.
I’m also curious about density, tbh
Because it’s really, really random. I noticed there are more 2 pallets loop on maps that they weren’t listed, and it’s just a little bit frustrating for me. They also added more textures on corners, maybe for Nurse, not sure.
The question to the devs - was it intentional to affect realms that they didn’t listed, or it’s another technical flaw?
These corner map pallets will be very effective against Nurse yes.
Whether intentional or not, it's good that they make all maps have the same structure to make life easier for beginners, as there were specific map tiles that only confused beginners.
The same reason they removed the variants from the existing maps. Remember when there were two Coal Towers? Honestly, there was no need for that.
I’m still pretty dissatisfied with map changes. They preferred quantity over quality only because there are few killers who just eat this structures as some snack. I look at you, Blight…
However for every at least somehow balanced M2 killer it’s a pain. I can’t use my power on my main much anymore, because majority of survivors will prefer to skip loop and go to other as soon as I charge it.
Yes, I understand that sometimes M1 is more effective, but on some maps scrructures are too crazy for committing to M1, or too trash to M2. But I simply want to use my power and don’t fight with shift W.
Obviously I’m not mad against survivors who playing like this. They are forced rn , because this update and other issues caused chain reaction where now every serious game is a question of tunnel. But it’s still, very frustrating how job was done.
The only thing I liked is corner map changes. They don’t affect other killers too much and meant for higher tiers or range with LOS need. And new Z long wall jungle gym. I don’t appreciate any other change they did. And that thing they even didn’t mention that it’s affected other realms as well makes me so confused. I genuinely feel like some OTR or hook stages changes, they simply overlooked this and didn’t really addressed all feedback from PTB. Apparently, deadline is more important than quality