Make the number of pallet spawns killer dependent
I feel like this is a far better option than the current setup where Blight's existence just warps all map design. Give him loads of pallets while M1 killers get less, etc.
I feel like this is a far better option than the current setup where Blight's existence just warps all map design. Give him loads of pallets while M1 killers get less, etc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love more killer-dependent things. Nerf the actual problem killers while leaving the weaker ones alone.
That's basically the idea. Currently certain killers NEED more pallets for there to be a balanced experience for survs, but having a zillion pallets makes other killers miserable to play.
I have three nitpicks/concerns with this personally:
I dont trust devs to decide how much pallets each killer gets.
That couldn't end well.
We had seen several killers in past, where they were not really that strong, but had high kill rate as noob/soloQ stompers.
And they would most likely get more pallets to deal with for this, which would suck…
I really wouldn't trust devs on this after they were spread sheet nerfing so many things in past.
The recent buffs to pallet spawns is effectively what it would look like. The current number is fine for Blight (but bad for most others).
Seems fair
D tier - 6 pallets
C tier - 7 pallets
B tier - 8 pallets
A tier - 9 pallets
S tier - 10 pallets