What's everybody think of new Myers?
Title.
Not sure if I like his Slaughtering strike. I do like pursuer mode and stalker mode, and being able to go back and forth between them. But his main ability is meh... it feels debilitating to use for some reason. And why does he look at his knife?
Idk. I need to play him alot more i think but my first impressions are meh towards his main ability are you guys getting lucky with him?
Comments
He is somehow worse than before.
I think there is an enormous sign that a rework failed miserably when people are using the add-on that removes slaughtering strike in favor of making Michael feel like a buffed version of old michael
He genuinely feels awful at the moment, he's got more nerfs then buffs
(Buffs)
(Nerfs)
For a rework that's meant to make him more stronger, he just feels outright weaker then before especially if you're using tuff of hair addon to play almost like old myers
Slaughtering Strike/Evil Incarnate in general needs serious adjustments.
Stalker/Pursuer modes are fine. Unnecessary, modernized form switching nonsense (Dracula is the only killer that really needed form switching, maybe Krasue but Krasue's kit has serious design problems), but fine. All they have to do here is make Memorial Flower basekit…moving at 4.2 m/s when you already have to slow yourself down to stalk feels horrible.
How is he buffed with that add-on other than switching modes? He is worse with or without the add-on haha
I just don’t like him anymore. He is… I don’t know … unimaginative. Lack of ideals. He is more like a random killer with Myers skin rather than the character from Halloween franchise
complete and utter poop . If my favorite add on for current myers is " tuft of hair " which basically undoes the rework then you know that rework was a failure.
doodoo water
Well.... its spoopy season so ima still play him