Undetectable status not working on Pursuer Mode Myers

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The Undetectable status effect is not working if you are in Pursuer Mode as The Shape. The icon shows up as well as the notification that you are undetectable, but the black fog around your screen doesn't appear, and as soon as you switch to Stalker Mode, the black fog reappears and dissappears if you switch back to Pursuer Mode while the Icon stays.

I have also played against a Myers who used Trail of Torment, and even though the gen was yellow which indicated it's activation, I could still hear his Terror Radius. No one used Blast Mine, Wire Tap etc. either.

PLATFORM: PC (Steam)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I have tried every single Perk and successfully activated them, and always the same thing.. Undetectable icon, but no black fog around the screen.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • @MrDardon said:

    SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The Undetectable status effect is not working if you are in Pursuer Mode as The Shape. The icon shows up as well as the notification that you are undetectable, but the black fog around your screen doesn't appear, and as soon as you switch to Stalker Mode, the black fog reappears and dissappears if you switch back to Pursuer Mode while the Icon stays.

    I have also played against a Myers who used Trail of Torment, and even though the gen was yellow which indicated it's activation, I could still hear his Terror Radius. No one used Blast Mine, Wire Tap etc. either.

    PLATFORM: PC (Steam)

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I have tried every single Perk and successfully activated them, and always the same thing.. Undetectable icon, but no black fog around the screen.

    VIDEO:

    PLAYER LOGS:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/59BU8VY12DMU/deadbydaylight.log

    • Player logs are required from PC players only.

    Pursuer Mode is not suppose to give you Undetectable. Not even with an add on it does that

  • @CompetitifDBD said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/457832/undetectable-status-not-working-on-pursuer-mode-myers

    Pursuer Mode is not suppose to give you Undetectable. Not even with an add on it does that

    Did you read my whole post?