Death slinger reel breaking x2 faster

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Randomly through out the match when you shoot a survivor as death slinger the chain will break faster than it should have as if it was colliding with an object but it's not.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Long story short, I was chasing the kate and I shot her through a window and a doorway when I decided to reel her in. When I was reeling her in for some reason the chain was breaking two times faster than it should have. It was as if the chain was colliding with something but it wasn't. Of course, in the clip near the end you can see it barely scrape the wall however for a solid 3 seconds the chain wasn't in any object yet it was still breaking faster than it should have.

VIDEO: https://medal.tv/games/dead-by-daylight/clips/lddUBruBSy3-NzGDV?invite=cr-MSxNMTgsNDUzMzg1Ng&v=9

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log

Comments