Revert the Tenacity changes
This perk got completely gutted for no reason at all. I'm assuming it's simply screwed over by the remnants of the PTB involving the anti-slugging changes, but since those changes did not go through, this perk should be reverted, at least somewhat.
Bring back the crawling and recovering option. It's small, but it's something to counter slugging killers. There is no reason for the perk to hide your aura when this effect counters the old deerstalker - which no longer exists. This was also my favorite perk to run for fun so it's really upsetting to see :(
Comments
That point is meaningless. A killer could literally stand next to 1 generator, and chase everyone off that 1 generator, and still lose the game. Being able to chase people off of a generator, doesn't mean the killer is in complete control of whether or not survivors complete generators.
"That point is meaningless" is just a way of saying "I don't have any counter point."
Don't mind me! I'm just "OFFENSIVELY" crawling away while you get distracted by another survivor.
"The Killer could have stopped the Survivors from doing the gens with various perks or strategies, but they didn't" is just a way of saying "I don't have a real argument"
That is an argument, one that you clearly cannot disprove.