Is the krasue nerf a joke
you guys didn’t hardly make her enjoyable to play against she’s still miserable to play against and free why can she still vault why does she not have a cooldown are you guys being so for real right now I’m so done with this game and company
I’m so bored of this but I get a penalty or get a grade regress for not wanting to play against the most unfun broken skilless killer you guys have ever released
Comments
She's getting another series of nerfs next week. They couldn't fit everything into one patch.
Edit: Accidentally uploaded twice, ignore this one.
it’s still the fact we have to go through two weeks of it like my game that I love to play is unfun for another week survivor in her current state is unplayable even a 4 man can’t save it even games where I escape her it’s just not fun
Sorry for like the rant style post it’s not usually my thing but it gets so tiring after awhile I don’t mind a killer being strong I don’t mind a good killer but there needs to be counterplay
The survivors were not even willing to let someone take the hit to block the flying head and force krasue to transform.