ONE TWO THREE FOUR! breaks Vecna's Mimic Skill Checks

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

While using the perk One Two Three Four! the skill checks to escape a Mimic will break and stop, keeping the survivor stuck indefinitely.

PLATFORM: PC - Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Have a Survivor with One Two Three Four! find a Mimic Chest. After succeeding one skill check, a One Two Three Four! sized skill check will briefly appear before disappearing and all skill checks will stop. I wasn't able to escape any of these times until the killer came and grabbed me. I wasn't recording initially, so "Clip 1" in the video doesn't show the skill checks, but the other two clips in the middle of the video do show it.

I was also using Bond, Object of Obsession and Up The Ante. The killer had Thanatophobia which was affecting me.

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/fczJ2cZ-mi4

PLAYER LOGS: Hopefully this was what was requested.

DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.09.28-04.47.59.log There was an error displaying this embed.
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments