how to open a case to developers

Anybody know this i live in turkey i want open a case to developers I writing help center about my problem but nobody answer to me i can't join game two month and i ask help center and they are not give answer to me since two week 

This pisses off me and i want solution about my problem. 

Comments

  • I can help! What’s the issue?
  • 8014 error connection i can't fix this since two month 
  • @burak1998_20 said:
    8014 error connection i can't fix this since two month 

    Been happening for a while now, they are trying to fix it, try to reinstall dbd

  • @burak1998_20 The support staff have checked and found you have several tickets currently with them and they have also previously responded to you. Please note that exchanges may take some time, but they will help as quickly as possible :)

  • @Giddawid

    Thank you 

    I not want open a case I did it so I could attract attention to my message i want fast answer😂
  • @burak1998_20 said:
    8014 error connection i can't fix this since two month 

    Been happening for a while now, they are trying to fix it, try to reinstall dbd

    I try for three times i reboot my laptop tomorrow
  • I have the same problem, error 8014. I have checked the files and reinstall the game and the problem persists.

    And no, reboot an entire computer is non an acceptable solution.

  • Dieck777 said:

    I have the same problem, error 8014. I have checked the files and reinstall the game and the problem persists.

    And no, reboot an entire computer is non an acceptable solution.

    True but maybe it's fix the problem i have got this error since two month and i reboot my laptop but i not download dbd again i think problem was a behaviour digital not your and my pc/laptop
  • @Dieck777 said:
    I have the same problem, error 8014. I have checked the files and reinstall the game and the problem persists.

    And no, reboot an entire computer is non an acceptable solution.

    when i get that error code i just retry until it lets me in...
    its usually at the 4th or 5th try.

    cant help you otherwise...