๐ด Two Codes for 1,250,000 Bloodpoints - Expires Very Soon โ ๏ธ
Hey friends,
I normally alert everyone if I find BP codes immidetley but I have been so busy with a new job that it has become difficult.
These should still be valid until the 29th. I claimed them but it was earlier in the week.
I'm just hoping anyone who wasn't aware of these can claim them.


Comments
Much appreciated
American Kestrel | Celebrate Urban Birds (pic credited to one Michael JD)
Got Rick to P19. ๐ Thank you.
You are very welcome! I got him to P3 and got lucky with several Escape Cakes in his Bloodwebs so I have been playing as him all last night and today when I'm not playing Killer.
Hell ye. I'm the only episode 1 Rick in my lobbies. ๐
Didn't know about the Bluesky one thank you ๐
Always happy to help ๐
You're welcome, enjoy!
same and it's still working, thx :)