Apex Legends
I wanna try this game out. Has anyone played it yet? Any important tips I should know or what I shouldn't do? How fun is the game too? I normally don't like the battle royale genre but this one caught my eye. Really excited to play it
Comments
It’s a great game, and if you’d like to add me on ps4 we can play together
This game is actually really good. With good team work you can usually always win. If anyone wants to play with me (assuming I'm not playing with my cousin/other friends/just not on at all) my name is FALLSBONE. Should anyone decide to add me just send a friend request with a note saying:
All Hail The Legends.
This is so I know y'all are from here.
As for strategy, well it depends. I like the cautious and aware road. I never really run head first into a battle unless I have to. Shotguns are a entity send.
Another important tip is to aim for thy head.
You kill me, you're betta. I kill you, I'm betta.
Its a battle royale game, so I don't give a single ######### about it.
As someone who really dislikes battle royal games in general I actually find myself enjoying Apex. Mind you it forces you to play as a squad of 3 people so unless you have friends get ready for rage quitting randoms and people who run off to do their own thing.
As a person who enjoys being as a part of a team, I often hang around the randoms to give support. Won me a game because of that. I was the bullet sponge.
There's a reason why I don't play this game. It begins with "E" and ends with "A".
Wait, Apex Legends doesn't have microtransactions? A EA game without microtransactions?
What. The. Actual. F#ck.
Urgh, it will probably be just like COD BO4, they are going to add it later, and they are going to sell a reticle for 1$.
I'd still stick around. I just hope the new Legends that are made aren't vastly overpowered. This game is good at balance. I hope that trend continues.
Better than Fortnite, looks like the game has competition
Still tho, Apex is a great game and counters certain issues with battle royals, BMing(killing players that are incapped) Replay ability exists(different legends to play with different abilities)
Reticle too op pls nerf
I vill guide us to victory below fellas.