Singularity, and possibly other killers, can have permanent Killer Instinct
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Played a game of singularity, and when Slipstreaming survivors with my Biopods, the Killer Instinct effect lingered until either I hooked them or I tagged them with Slipstream again. EMPs, Hits, Healing, etc do not remove this and give the killer an unfair advantage by permanently knowing where the survivors are. I encountered this bug with Vecna yesterday with Dispelling Sphere, so I suspect that Killer Instinct as a whole could possibly be bugged, but I haven't tested that far yet
PLATFORM: PC (Steam)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Select Singularity, Place a Biopod, Slipstream a survivor.
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Lemme know if I messed anything up reporting these, new to this.

Comments
Nemesis have same issue
Found the same thing with Freddy's teleport