Show-off your most toxic OUTFIT that DC killers in the lobby!
I guess Nea, Dwight (aka Cote) and Laurie are the winners!
My toxic trollish Nea in pink with the flashlight has approx. a ratio of 1 out of 4 killer DCs in the lobby

I guess Nea, Dwight (aka Cote) and Laurie are the winners!
My toxic trollish Nea in pink with the flashlight has approx. a ratio of 1 out of 4 killer DCs in the lobby

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
P3 Claudette or p3 quentin with the blue shirt
Kate P3 Head American flag top black shorts
60% lobby dodge ratio
I like the nicknames work too lol