Vecna can have Permanent Killer Instinct
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Using Vecna's Dispelling Sphere on a survivor will occasionally cause it to last as long until they are either hooked or you tag them again with Dispelling Sphere.
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Tagged a survivor with Dispelling Sphere, not sure what else occurred nor what the survivors were doing.
VIDEO: This happened 4 separate times throughout the match, every time I used Dispelling Sphere.
Perks are: Friends Till The End, Jagged Compass, Furtive Chase, and Weeping Wounds.
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments
This is my first time reporting a bug so if I need to fix anything let me know.
Could you please attach the logs? Be sure they are taken right after encountering the issue.
To find them:
Thank you.
My apologies, I will heed this in the future.
You still have the logs it keeps logs of your last 10 game sessions. Just find the one that has time stamp where you were experiencing the bug and upload that one.