Another nurse and all her OPness );
Although the end is funny to me, it doesn't make the issue any less frustrating.
https://youtu.be/fH4Yrn_8iCU
https://youtu.be/fH4Yrn_8iCU
https://youtu.be/fH4Yrn_8iCU
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2:10 a 96.25% movement-speed killer walks up to you and hits you. This is the only time you got hit.
There might be an issue, but I'm not sure how this video exemplifies it.
(By the title I'm assuming it's about the nurse, not the DC)
for 1: console
thats really all i gotta say
Btw, nurse is actually insanely strong killer.
Good, seems like I dont need to watch the issue if OP was caught by a walking nurse
Silly @Master Nurse doesn't walk, she floats!!!
I'm really not even sure if OP means the issue to be Nurse being OP, whether the issue is the frame-rate and low max-sensitivity on console or whether it's DC'ing xD
Edit: His later comment seems to suggest the 2nd.
Now, I know you guys struggle with certain nuances of expression, but these OP nurse videos, are me proving how OP the nurse is not. It's just awful survivors drinking the OP nurse KOOL-AID.
But a small minority of vitamin d deficient sweaty players, using add ons, is no proof that the nurse is OP.
Fact is, she's extremely difficult to use as a killer and you have to play differently against her
Honestly. I know she's OP because I've experienced her myself. She's broken. Stop crying, your on console it's harder for Nurse on there. Way harder. I used to be a console player myself. Also she was garbage.
Even on console nurse is still insanely strong, trust me it just takes some time to learn her, probably more that it would on pc. But if you put the time in then you will see that even on console she is still the best killer.
Try playing against nurse at rank 1 and tell us how weak she is. She is by far the strongest killer. And saying "she is really hard to use, so she's not the strongest" is nonsense. That doesn't make an expert nurse any less powerful.
I don't think she is overpowered, but she is absolutely unbeatable in a chase if you face a good nurse. There is literally nothing you can do but run maybe 5 steps then go down. Nurse doesnt even need addons to be that strong.
Also, a perfect killer will always lose to a good survivor team... unless that perfect killer happens to be nurse or spirit.
@Master @AlwaysInAGoodShape The video is of a baby Nurse that can't catch anyone that DC's mid chase after only 2 gens are done on Game, which is a super strong map for Nurse. He got hit by a walking Nurse it looks like more to bait her to chase instead of him being bad or anything. IDK I could be wrong about that, but the post is definitely a troll.
Maybe watch the video next time...
@thesuicidefox
I watched the video:
Recently i fear a good Spirit more than a good Nurse.
But Nurse still is strong.
I was doing good on other maps but I struggled with the last 2 survivors on that map as it kept pulling me through floors for seemingly no reason.
He was on a gen and committed to finishing it and/or just wasn't paying attention because the Nurse was bad so he didn't feel he needed to care. And no she wasn't at all close enough to grab him just swing and BARELY hit him.