we should have a day on the forums were no one posts about complaints and we all just shitpost
wouldn't that be nice
wouldn't that be nice
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be nice for a change since I see peaple complain about this and that!!! Way don't we comment about all of the positive things instead of complaining?
Would be a nice break from: "NERF NURSE/BILLY" or "NERF SURVIVOR'S X/Y/Z!"
yeah im so sick when every top post is nerf this or buff this lets just have a fun community day
yup and then the endless replies that never die out literally beating a dead horse every one of them
Ikr I get really sick of hearing these posts about nerf that killer or nerf survivors and so on. The dev try to make everyone happy but guess they can't make all of us happy right?
i see very few people who would
lets do it for the rest of the week lets just ignore any buff nerf threads and post about how great the community is
but we can stop them from ruining our fun
I'm still gonna respond to certain threads but only if I have to. But I can try to post some good stuff. I dunno.
lets just do it then lets keep these forums happy for as long as we can
lets try to get the entire front page only full of positive and funny threads
Agreed they might complain alot on here but they can't stop us from having a fun time playing this game:) just enjoy the game
lets start a thread of all of us sharing their best memories with this game
That's gonna be difficult. But if we can find good people to pull out of the toxic slope that is the forums to aid us, it would make this community better.
Ya let's do that
already started
what are we waiting for lets start
People complaining is a roundabout way of showing they care about the game.
The day people stop complaining or posting on these forums is the day the dev's should be worried about people losing interest.
So I don't see it as a terrible thing as such if done in a reasonable way.
Mine was when I was playing as the shape the survivors did not know I was looking at them as they did the gens I got to evil within 3 and I downed one of em the others ran but not to far lol.....and I had Judith tombstone haha haha they had no Idea I had that add on.....
theres something to be said about that as well
Reasonable, sure. However next to no one is reasonable except for a tiny few. And it could be just for a day, then we can all revert back to heavily salted sweaty killer/survivor mains.
yeah
That's what Off topic is for.
We can't have nice things.
