Krasue

I don't truly understand the complaining around her as she's in top 3 but not top. It's time to start complain about Nurse, then Blight and then maybe Krasue so the real thread is not overlooked again.

Comments

  • Nurse is just annoying, but still fun to play against.

    Krasue isn't, she's not fun to play against. For me it's the leech mechanic, the whole thing. Just breaks her for me. Can I play around it, sure. Is it fun and engaging to play against a mechanic set up like that, IMO, no.

  • Well I finally went against Krasue players that knows how to play and it is a little ridiculous. I don't get why she can regurgitate and M1/basic attack instantly

  • @Linkdouken said:

    Well I finally went against Krasue players that knows how to play and it is a little ridiculous. I don't get why she can regurgitate and M1/basic attack instantly

    Apparently it's a general cone attach too, so as long as she's looking at you it'll hit.

  • This isn't an order of operations - when I'm facing Krasue, I'm facing Krasue. I'm not facing Nurse and Blight and Krasue at the same time.

    If a killer is obnoxious and strong to go against, then they're obnoxious and strong and should be addressed. Would I love it if they also addressed other obnoxious or too strong killers - yes obviously. But they've just added another to the pile, so I'd rather they also address that one too asap. Same reason they needed to nerf clown's haste bottles - Nurse and Blight were clearly stronger than him, but it doesn't mean you just leave him because someone else is stronger.

    It's also arguable she's 3rd. There are people thinking her counterplay is even worse than Nurse and that she's potentially stronger. That's how bad she is.