Anti-Tunnel tips?

I think a large portion of players have noticed a massive uptick in tunneling since the chapter release. And since the unfortunate and undeserved death of Off the Record…things are only worse.

So I am BEGGING yall. Please post your new / best we can do builds for anti-tunneling.

I'm running borrowed time and shoulder burden to help team mates. Then running DS and Dead Hard along with a styptic for my own sanity.

Comments

  • Is Blood Rush still killswitched?

    That really isn't a bad choice for personal anti-tunnel. Getting to use Sprint Burst or Lithe twice can make you a really unappealing target.

  • DS + Off The Record. I think OTR is still pretty good right now.

    Also a tip against the Krasue. Use DS from a locker, it forces her back into head form, buying you a bit more time.

  • uninstalling is the best anti tunnel you can get until bhvr stops catering to killers and gives us the anti tunnel they promised. Zero changes, we deserve months of data collection before adjustments. You know like what they said they do when it came to the ghoul.

  • crazy how they announce an anti-tunnel update. Back out on it and in the update that WAS supposed to be anti-tunnel they butcher OTR and allow them to see hook states. I genuinely cannot understand the logic. Like the balance supervisor or whoever is very clearly not who should be in charge. This is just awful.

  • @MashedBroccoli said:

    uninstalling is the best anti tunnel you can get until bhvr stops catering to killers and gives us the anti tunnel they promised. Zero changes, we deserve months of data collection before adjustments. You know like what they said they do when it came to the ghoul.

    Ive never been so close to uninstalling this game, and I genuinely might do that and join the group of friends who ONLY play during 2v8.