I'll just leave this here
I don't even know what to say, honestly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBhw-0A2yQMI don't even know what to say, honestly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBhw-0A2yQM
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I swear it feels like the game's netcode was created for exactly 60 ping.
Anything lower and your weapon starts bouncing off of Survivors, anything higher and you start reaching 3 meters through the window to beat up Survivors.
yeah low ping on surv / high ping on killer is insane.
they really need to figure out how to make that stuff consistent
I basically always have 20 ping but for some reason the killers have 90 or higher…it's just a disgusting game