1v4 ranked mode and 2v8 casual mode
Thoughts?? Maybe with ranked rewards to encourage the sweats to stay in 1v4. As a casual player, I don't bother playing 1v4 anymore, it's too stressful and competitive
Thoughts?? Maybe with ranked rewards to encourage the sweats to stay in 1v4. As a casual player, I don't bother playing 1v4 anymore, it's too stressful and competitive
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1v4 feels so bland after i spent all my matches in 2v8
Can we really say Dbd is a competitive game ?
Game doesn't have to be competitive in nature for players to play the game like it is competitive.
I would 1v4 overall is way more stressful than 2v8 can ever be.