Mnk buggy on console

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When playing oni, hillbilly, or using Vecna's flight on MNK (console) they seem to not be in sync with your mouse movement this has been in issue when mnk was first introduced to the console.

PLATFORM:

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURRED: mnk on console.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • Theres is no way! I got exact the same issue, with exact the same killers! Onis dash, hillbillys chainsaw, vecnas fly but also pyramid heads power. I am playing on ps5 and i am trying to fix this issue since moause and keyboard was introduce on console. I bought even a new mouse, but it did not help. I am so glad, i am not the only one having this problem. Pls let me know if you fixed this bug!

  • @alex1988 said:

    Theres is no way! I got exact the same issue, with exact the same killers! Onis dash, hillbillys chainsaw, vecnas fly but also pyramid heads power. I am playing on ps5 and i am trying to fix this issue since moause and keyboard was introduce on console. I bought even a new mouse, but it did not help. I am so glad, i am not the only one having this problem. Pls let me know if you fixed this bug!

    This happens on M&K on all platforms. Unfortunately these killers had their turn rates changed to a consistent speed and locked to about 30⁰/s. Oni and Billy feel awful to play cus of these changes, but at least Vecna has multiple abilities, and the flight being perfect doesn't really matter since you can't do anything after for 2.5 seconds.