Man in the bush Steam Achievement not being tracked with new Shape

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I played about 5 matches of the new Myers and got 0 progress towards the achievement even though I was entering Evil incarnate quite often.

PLATFORM: PC

Comments

  • THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I thought I was the only one experiencing this!!!! I thought it was a problem with the add-ons i was using.

  • I have played probably around 25 matches on Micheal Myers tonight and 0 progress is awarded for this trophy.

  • @SalamanderAH said:

    I have played probably around 25 matches on Micheal Myers tonight and 0 progress is awarded for this trophy.

    Yeah it's my last Killer Achievement. I feel like Im in the minority but I couldn't stand old Myers gameplay and I really want to finish my achievement with new Myers before anything else happens to him. Cross our fingers ig.

  • @Herothemaster that's exactly how I feel. I didn't enjoy trying to complete the trophy on old Myers at all because, it too is my last achievement, and it just felt way too time consuming for a little payout.

  • The progress of the achievement is stuck for me too since the update. After playing multiple matches, I did not make any progress even tho I activated evil incarnate multiple times ://

  • is there any hope they’ll patch it?

  • experiencing this on Steam as well

  • The team is aware of the issue and it is under investigation.